Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lawyer fees....



I paid partially my lawyer fees. Initially, it was costing me RM10,000.00. But today, I went to the lawyer and further discussed on the fees. Fortunately, there was some reduction on stamping fees since I am first home owner. It came to RM 8,200.00.


I told her honestly that I can pay Rm 5,000.00 today but the remaining of the fees might have to wait. Being considerate to me, she agreed that I will pay the remaining RM 3,200 later.


Before this, I was so naive thinking that I might need house deposit and I will get the house... (Of course I need my house loan to be approved). But, with all legal fees... the cost really add up!


Oh well, I am confident to get through this. As long as I get my own house, everything will be fine.


My monthly payment is basically Rm 1,203.00. With my current salary (on top of my car loan, my ASB laon, insurance, study loan etc.), I still can afford to pay my housing loan. HOWEVER, I definitely need some time to adjust my budget. It just that I am so lucky to be staying in a small town as the expenses here is not that demanding compared to big city.


My advise to all first home buyer, do not be suprised with all the fees.

1 comment:

Byron Chen said...

Another step closer to move in to your new house.
How exciting!