Sunday, June 25, 2006

Beautiful Geisha...


This image is really beautiful. I really like the way she sits and bares her body. Besides, she is gorgeous.

The first thing pops out of my head is geisha. Actually, geisha is not like the one in the picture After reading "Geisha of Gion, The Memoir of Mineko Iwasaki with Rande Brown", I have more or less rough ideas about geisha. I also read "Memoirs of Geisha by Arthur Golden". I haven't watch the movie yet, maybe one day. I heard the movie is beautiful.


I wish one day I have the chance to wear kimono. Hmmm.. I wonder when?

1 comment:

Twinkle said...

Thank you Byron. I really appreciate it. Now I can post Twinkle's pic on the blog so u can view it easily, instead of me sending u her picture. Hahahahaha.. otherwise ur mum will ask funny question. **wink**