Monday, July 03, 2006

I am back to Mukah!


I am back in Mukah. It was hard yesterday. Hmm… my flight from Sibu to Mukah cancelled!! So, no choice but me and my sister have to travel by bus for two hours. We arrived yesterday around 1.30 pm.

When I reached home, my Twinkle was at the balcony. When I looked at her, she looks different!! I left her for a month, definitely she changes A LOT!!!

I approached her, and she a little bit perplexed looking at me. Oh course, she still smiling A LOT when she was looking t me! Her front teeth!!! Two big fat teeth!! There’s a gap in between. In my head, I already planned a set of braces for her to wear in the future.

When I reached for her, she also reached out her hands for me. Ah… all my heartache gone when I hugged her. She looked at me as though she tried to ask me, “Mummy, where have U been?” Hahahahaha she almost 10 months and I tried to breastfeed her. She bit me!!!! After she bit me, she made funny face and laughed at the same time! I miss breastfeeding her, but she does not want it anymore. What to do...

No comments: