Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sleeping Twinkle...


It is very hot for the past few days! Few rains here and there but it does not do the justice of being cooling enough… My Twinkle develops rashes around her fingers because of the intense heat. She and my mum been sleeping at the living room because of air condition is outside. Hmm, I hope I can install one in our room maybe after earning something.

We just switched it on for a while then when it is cool enough, just turned on the fan. Luckily when it is approaching dawn, it is very cold. You can see from the picture, I put on her socks. Isn’t she adorable when she is sleeping? The other picture is when she is in the swing cot. Notice her red companion? It called “Patrick”. She needs Patrick every time she goes to bed. I bought it when she only 1 month old. Bear in mind, I also give Patrick a necessary bath when it needed to. I don’t want it to be smelly!

I might be going back to Kuching because no maid yet. I don’t mind because I need to help up my sister, since she is 3 months pregnant. Of course I will be sad because I have to leave my baby behind. Oh well, it is only for a while.

Today for lunch, my mum steamed a very large fish. I don't know what it called. My uncle caught four of it and he gave one to us. It cost RM8 per kilo and I think the fish that he gave us was might be 7 kilos. My mum steamed half of it. Damn... it was veryyyyyyyyyy tasty and I finished all of it!!! Well 90% of it. My diet gone... I'm still size 28. Waaaa I used to be 26! OK, tomorrow, I will eat less... Hmm the price of motherhood. After giving birth, it is hard to be "before size".

1 comment:

Twinkle said...

Hehehe... Of course. I'll be glad doing it for u.