Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bags....


I know, it has been a year since my last entry. Why? Busy.... Even worst, I forgot my password!! Luckily, I still can reset my password.

A lot of things has been happening to me lately....

But, I just want to document it here... Thanks to that somebody, I have my own Louis Vuitton. He is beyond generous. I love you sayang!!!

Consequently, I become a bag whore myself. Now, I have my own Choe and Coach. Spent almost RM2k for two bags!( I want to hit my head sometimes!)

Since I have all bags in sizes that I want, I don't think I want to buy bags anymore. LV is for office work, Coach is my weekend bag.... Chloe is my adult wallet. I think my almost seven years old Burberry student wallet need to rest. She is somewhere tuck-in inside my drawer. Bought the wallet when I was in Melbourne....


No comments: