Monday, August 07, 2006

I am in Mukah


It has been a week that I am in Mukah. Well, today I have the mood to write something in my blog. Hmmm... I have a lot to tell today. But, I try to squeeze everthing here.

Oh ya. This is Twinkle's latest picture. Hmm... I am sorry the quality is not as good as before because I don't have digital camera with me anymore. So, I have to use my sister's phone to take her picture. She looks different, isn't she? Aiya, she is very active and of course adorable. This 13th August, she will be 11 months! Oh ya, her progress, she can stands but not crawling or walking yet. Hmmm... Maybe she spends so much time in her walker. Oh well... by next month, she should know how to walk. Tomorrow, I'll try to put her picture while making all the funny faces.

Byron, I need to excercise! I am getting fat! Hey, thanks for calling me. Sorry about the connection. The coverage in Mukah is really bad. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Twinkle said...

Hehehe... I'll do it in September. My mom told me to do it after a year giving birth... so it will be after Twinkle's birthday. Well, for health and mental reason because pulling tooth out is advisable after a year giving birth. I better listen to my mum.