Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just a piece of mind....

If you are talking in a very conservative way, it is true I am not a perfect model of society. It is even more challenging if you are living in a small community where if you sneeze, the other side of the town can hear you. However, for the past 2 years, I managed to stay ‘OK’. The decision that I made two years ago was thankfully right. I am blessed to have a family who really love and support me. Not to mention countless blessing that I have been receiving for the past 2 years too. The simplest sense of happiness that I experience everyday without fail is a cute smile and the words ‘Mummy!’ from Twinkle whenever I come back from work. To listen to her foot step running after me for my hand bag… It is a blessing to have Twinkle in my life, even though I know it is going to be a little bit harder to raise herself alone. But hey… even a child with dad and mum still have problem… Then again, it is only in my humble opinion.

Whenever I remember the past, initially I will be full with vengeance and anger. But, thinking again, if I am full with hatred, how am I going to be a good parent? Besides, all this negative energy inside me is letting him winning… meaning, he is succeeding in ruining my life. Instead of harvesting this negative aura inside of me, I learnt to forgive him… and get on concentrating to making life more meaningful each day. Besides, being hateful will make a person look old!! Definitely I won’t let it robe my… ehem youthful look…. (B, if you reading this, do not throw up… hehehehe). **sigh** After all these happened to my life, I am grateful that I still have a friend who still care for me, regardless of my past. I can’t thank you enough for what you have done to me and Twinkle. Every time I think of it, I always have tears in my eyes and still believe that there are still good man exist in this world. Not all men are heartless and cruel.

Strange enough, I believe that what goes around comes around. Only time will tell….

No comments: