Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just a view...

Yesterday I went up to the top of our power plant building... 55.6m above the ground. You can actually see unfinished staff quarters. Hmm, I'll be staying in one of the semi-d houses.

Well, it is a daily task for me to go to site. Unfortunately, being a woman, I can't avoid monkeys and babi hutan whistling at me everytime I walked pass by them. Maybe one of these day, I just go to them and say " Hey... you are fired!" or "Hari ini ambil gaji. Esok jangan datang lagi".


Or, I just distribute a blow-up to everyone since they are so desperate. Hehehe, ignore the rambling, just enjoy the view in the pictures... even though it is not that fantabulous!



2 comments:

Myst3 said...

whrs the story about you and the guy..? tell us tell us...still waiting..don't think we will forget..hehe

Twinkle said...

Hehehehe, some other time myst3