Saturday, November 03, 2007

Wuhan, China (28/10/07 to 5/11/07)


For the past few days, I couldn't log in to my blog. I guess the reason is China bans blog's website. But today, I can log in! Yay!! Oh, BTW.. that's me, at Shanghai Airport,waiting for the next plane to Wuhan...
I don't really go around much. And besides, to take pictures... it is almost impossible because my hands freezing!!! I don't have much pictures to show though.

Basically, I am having training in Chin San Power Plant at Wuhan, China for a week. The weather average is 10 to 15'C. That is why I am having flu at the moment!
Oh ya, the picture above is turbine. Wahhhh so biggggggg....

Single unit can produce 300MW... As for Mukah... small only.... 135MW per unit.... We have two of them and yet... only 270MW. And... Chin San have 5 units of 300MW!!!! Hehehe I am easily impressed...

No comments: