Wednesday, November 21, 2007

When it is raining at site...

Site view from my office
It is raining almost the whole day. But it is no suprise since it is monsoon season. Instead of being miserable, I am thankful for it because the workers can relax a little bit. Definitely it is not good for the project since rain means delay. Oh well, I can relax more in the office.


My boobs...
So, I decided to take any pictures for this entry. Hehehehe... that baby-T is from my recent trip from Beijing. Funny I did not get Melbourne Hard Rock Cafe T. I guess I might be getting it in the next trip.

My table...
Oh ya, that's my table. Notice the stationery box... it is a cut off from some box. Let's just say... I am environmentalist and contributing something to the environment. Hehehehe...

My safety boots and my slipper...

Well, that's my trustful safety boots. I need to change that socks. Smelly and dirty already... Oh.. I am so disgusting. It is a must to wear safety boots because you don't want any rusty nails poking into your feet and the next thing you know you need a tetanus shot!!! God forbid!


4 comments:

Byron Chen said...

It also rains in Melbourne all day long. Took me nearly two hours to get home from work. Traffic is crazy when it rains

Arin said...

erk..from ausmat 11 ke?ppp/itm?

Twinkle said...

byron: Well, no suprise there

arin: Nope

shirleeyw said...

omg! We're using the same laptop! ^.^