Thursday, November 15, 2007

Flowers...around my house..

This one has a very long stem..
My mother loves flower... When she is not busy with Twinkle (usually around 6.00 am to 7.00am, when Twinkle is still sleeping), she will be tending her orchid. Well, since I have camera... it is another way for me to capture the beauty of the flower... You know... like a database thingy.... Sooner or later, all the flowers will die.. so better keep a log/photos of them while they are stil pretty... Sadly, I don't really know their names....

Actually, this is wild orchid.. from the jungle...

I love this flower... it is actually creepers... the smell is enticing.... especially at night... But scary at the same time... Kinda reminds me vampire or "pontianak".

The flower actually outside our verandah, 'climbing' our house's post.

This one is simply gorgeous... Love the colour.... This picture is my wallpaper... :)



2 comments:

shirleeyw said...

Hey. I came across your blog and so decided to comment. Beautiful pictures of the flowers. =)

Twinkle said...

Thank's Shirley... :)