Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My own kebaya... (in the making)...

That's my pink kebaya in the making. Mum refused to use electric sewing machine for the reason,"This is expensive!!! Better use traditional method". Whatever lah mum... Heeehe

Ok... Whenever there is a function, it is always a hassle to think, "What am I going to wear?" You see, I have a wedding to attend. It is going to be end of this November.

The truth is, I never wear any gown or evening dress just because I don't feel comfortable in it. I've tried before, and I don't like it. Never found any dress that I really like. However, I always love to wear kebaya or baju kurung.

You see, I am lucky to have my mum who can tailored kebaya nyonya. Hahahahaha... she is doing one for me. Hey, I had one before and she gave it away to my cousin!! I was like..."WHat??!!" So, I deserved this one, OK?

It is pink in colour.... the colour is like very bright. Actually, I want other colour, but my mum said... why not this colour? I was like.... Ok la..... I hope I can feel

Webfetti.com enough to be in pink...



Ceh.... day dreaming.. I wonder how am I going to look good when I'm still wearing braces??!! Do guys find it attractive to look at girls wearing braces? Hmmmm....

3 comments:

Byron Chen said...

I thought the patterns were pre-made... That must takes a long time to make this way

Twinkle said...

Yes... it is time consuming.. Now you know why is it very expensive.

Mimi Liana said...

babe...

can you show in ur blog the kain u are going to wear....