Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Twinkle..

This is Twinkle... with this sweet and adorable look...

Ok... People asking me why do I put a lot of babies picture in my blog? Well, how can I not do that since she is my daughter. I believe it is a good idea since I can keep her pictures here instead of locked away in my thumb drive. Thanks to digital camera, I can take as many pictures I want.

That's me... in orange :)

I love this particular shot. She looks like an angel here... like praying or meditating. Don't you just love it?

Her eyes is round and she has dimples too! ( Only visible if she smiles!)

Actually, it is very challenging to keep her still since we are talking about 2 years old model here!! I don't blame her for hating flash light shoved into her face. Oh well, flash light is good to capture the essence of her... Chewahh....

She is just being cheeky here!

According to others, Twinkle is very fair. But for me... hmm not that fair since I am much fairer than her. I don't know about Asian obsession of being fair but... believe it or not.. I am also taking vitamin to make myself fair!! Reason??? Because I always go to site and it is unkind condition to my skin. Slowly, I am getting myself tanned regardless of long sleeve shirt or SPF 60++ lotion I've been using. Oh well.... I've tried everything, haven't I?





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is sweet. wonder how's her mom looks like. don't hv ur pic on ur blog... :P

Copykate said...

yea how come only her pix but not yours?

her eyes are so big! XD

Twinkle said...

meow: Her mum? Ntahlahhh macam manusia kot.. Hehehehehe

kate: Yup, I love her eyes too... My pic? Later laaaaa...

ck AE76 said...

she is so so so so so so cuuuutteeee..... how did you manage to produce such a adorable daughter lar ~!!!

Twinkle said...

choongkeat: I don't know... Thanx to my caucasian heritage I guess.

Mimi Liana said...

Meow, Kate, Twinkle has her mum's lips and nose... the eyes... no..hehehe!!!! Sorry twinkle mum...