Monday, April 21, 2008

Twinkle and... chocolates on her face...



Lately, after watching lots of wrestling, Jackie Chan the cartoon, Ultraman etc... she starts practising her skills on me. Hmmm... for example jumping on top of me, punching me into the stomach. Man..... she is not like before.... I mean, she is getting heavier and I can't simply cope with her playful abuses. It is amusing for her but not for me.
Maybe she should watch lots of Pingu rather than kung fu fighting cartoons. **sigh**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!bei kowak aa melanau tulis blog..hehe..yeah i know my melanau is wrongly spelt considering ive never write anything + sms-ing in melanau b4. kou keman sibau tapi ajau ih segak kl. hope u understand my writing. twinkle twinkle reminds me of someone's smile.

jnet.

naeboo~ said...

awwwww...shes such a sweetheart!

mwah

my baby bro used to do that a lot after watching WWE. warao. back can patah!

Twinkle said...

jnet: Hehehe ka'au melanau nda tao telabau melanau? Hehhe typical melanau breed from the city laa..

boo: Thanks. Heheehe ini budak memang suka wrestling mak dia.. mati la my spine!

Anonymous said...

eh eh..kou ta'o pubak melanau tapi bak menaip spelling e'in susah angai..hahha..u must see my younger brother n sister talk, worse than me...rojak2 pubak melanau..cant be helped anymore..apak keman sg kut dalat mak keman sibau. yah..dats all la to test my writing in melanau. hahaha