Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What's in the box?

Big box....

Yes, I still keep the box even after two weeks of my holiday. Why? You will figure it out...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Now you understand why?
Ha..ha..ha.. Kids...

Cola's papa bought teddy bear and Barbie for her. She manages to play with it only for a while and get bored of it!! Yet... this box that used to pack my 20kg things makes her happy! I decided not to throw it away and just keep the blardy box at our verandah.

Look at her hair! She is always sweaty all the time. I feel intimidated with her hair! Hmm... luckily I remembered to buy hair clipper so that I can cut her hair easier. Not so bad for my first attempt....

He..he..he.. I took this blanket from MAS. Free what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tada!!!!

She looks better... and neat! I have to confess....there is a noticable uneven patch at the back of her head. It was her fault la!!! She couldn't stay still! Nope, I am not going to take picture of that. Pleaseeeeeee tell me that you guys love her new hair cut. She has no complain... yet.

Oh ya, yesterday (Monday) I took one day emergency leave because she had fever. My mum jokingly told me maybe because after her new weird boyish haircut from her self_declared_competent_hairdresser mother (which her CV states.. ehem...Experience: Can trim dog's aka Cola's hair/fur/tail or whatever you call it without causing any injury) she got this fever.

It might be over reacting but, when I saw her shaking and yet her temperature high, I was panicking and took her to the clinic. Hmmm... nothing serious though. Head, foot and mouth disease cases are still reported, so I just have to be sure that Twinkle does not have that **touch wood**.

When I left her for work this morning, she is back to normal. HAppy for that!






2 comments:

Byron Chen said...

Why not cut a hole on the box and make her a window...

haha I thought that blanket looks familiar..

Twinkle said...

byron: Hmmm.... I rather leave it as it is since she can pretend that nobody can find her. Hehehehehe... hide and seek.. you know...

Yup.. that blanket, I tapau from MAS.