Friday, May 09, 2008

Lightning...

I received e-mail from my friend containing these amazing pictures. Hmmm.... I decided to put it in my blog just for everyone to see. I guess some of you might have seen it before.


Holding a sun

This guy is absolutely creative. Holding a sun in your hands! Remember some of the love song? "I give you the sun, the moon, the sky... etc". I guess this picture might be a validation of the song lyrics.



The edge of a hurricane

It look beautiful in this picture but NO ONE in the world wants to encounter it. So lucky Malaysia does not have hurricane. But Taiwan got.... right B?




Only in Thailand

When I first saw this picture, I was stunned. I don't think phyton is a safe pet to have around the house. But this little boy makes it look like a routine/normal to have a BATH with that blardyyy phyton! I hope that pet of his still remember, "Master IS NOT FOOD... Must refrain eat MASTER....". I guess because of limited brain capacity, a single threat ,"If you eat me.... You will be the next LV/GUCCI/PRADA Grade AAA imitation handbags or shoes!!" from the boy already frightened the snake..."

No comments: