Friday, May 16, 2008

Twinkle!

She is surrounded by her toys while watching Ultraman Dyna on Ceria

Aha, she is taller than before. I noticed she have her own opinion on certain things.


After afternoon shower... while busy watching TV

After coming back from work, I am actually responsible giving her bath and dinner in the afternoon. It is a good thing because I don't get to spend much time with her since I am out to work. That's the fact of being a working mother.



Fierce look? Scary huh?

Hahahaha, I bought Ultraman tops for her to wear. I guess the look on her face is an Ultraman monster thing imitation. Scary according to her interpretation.




5 comments:

Mimi Liana said...

Ultraman??? Kidz cepat membesar. U'll be surprise what they are going to do next.

Twinkle said...

mimi: Ermm, lepas jadi ultraman, rasanyaaaa.. dia minat Barbie la kottt

Sharon said...

^^ u have a very beautiful daughter~

Twinkle said...

terry: Thank you

True Love said...

haha, twinkle looks cute with fiery face. She is always cute :)