Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dead python with chicken inside her belly!


This morning, when I was on the way to work.... saw a small gathering next to the road. So, being a busy body, I stopped AND BLARDY HELL!!! A dead python!!! Since I have camera with me... nervously I took few pictures of her.

A dead python with chicken inside her belly.

Man... that's really long...

I wonder what will they do to her? Sell it to the Chinese? Or just simply get the skin and ta daaaa... new belt and shoes?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey linda, how do u know the python is a she? hehe!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the poor thing was taking a nap when someone bashed his head in.

Teach you not to go to sleep after a big meal.

Twinkle said...

jane: Eh.. before someone bashd her head, that person was screaming"WHAT IS YOUR NAME??!!" The snake replied," My name is... Aminah..." Well definitely a she. Hehehee

phil: True!! Lesson learnt through hard way... Hehehehe

shirleeyw said...

Omg. My old house always have SNAKES. Now makes me phobia of snakes. o.0!

naeboo~ said...

HAHAHAHAHA

if her name is aminah, the chicken is halal or not? im sure not halal rite? how "she" sembelih and recite bismilah at the same time without hands?? JAHAHAHAHAHAA

Anonymous said...

hahahaaa! aminah :P

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you and everyone here ... :)

Twinkle said...

shirley: Yup, they are scary!

boo:Hehehe you got me thinking!

jane: Aminah good name what?

wilson: Thanx!! :)