Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My nephew and wedding in Kuching (no photo of wedding though)


This is Al... 11 months old.


Ok, I did attend my cousin's wedding on Friday, 30th November. But I have to apologise since I don't put any wedding pictures. Well, the reason is I don't have camera. But, do not despair because my sister have few photos of the wedding. So, have to wait for her to come to Mukah for the picture then.


Isn't he adorable?


It is a good opportunity for me to attend the wedding because I met lots of family member who I haven't met since we were in secondary school. Aunties, uncles, cousins etc... Not to mention the boogie boogie dance we had later of the night! (Thanks to vodka and orange juice... hehehehe).



Sleepy eyes...

I met my boss and apparently he quite suprised to see me in dress. I think he forgot that I am girl and knowing me always in jeans and T-shirt he might thought that I am one of the boys. Trust me, girls don't wear dress, miniskirt, baju kurung or kebaya at site!


Mummy, where are you going?
Anyway, let's talk about my nephew. His name is Alip... 11 months old.... He does look like Twinkle a little bit huh?



Auntie.. you look weird with wires attached to your teeth!
He knows how to stand up, but not yet walking. I wonder if both of them put together in a room. Sure Twinkle jealous punya! Hehehehehehe



8 comments:

MelB said...

Al is so cool! That day pakai topi macam hip hop pulak! Ako ngak add your blog to mine - happy blogging. BTW how does your uniform looks like going to the site?

Twinkle said...

melb: Thanx. Uniform? We don't wear uniform la... Cuma pakai jeans and baju-T. Nanti kalau pakai cantik2, habis lalu baju koyak kalau sangkut sana sini dengan paku. Pakai jeans memang betul betul tough.

Hehehe nice wedding pictures on your blog. I don't know when I am going to put mine. I have Ashley punya gambar. Cute lalu dia..

Anonymous said...

eh.. when i read ur boss surprise to see you dress. Aku macam fikir you kata, ur boos always see u in nude then surprise you dress :P adoi hei... hehehe. Aku salah faham. The boy cute lor, macam twinkle. big eyes.. u punya eyes sure big also.. show lar sikit gambar u. :D

Twinkle said...

mackerel tabby: WAKAKAKAKA kau gila Jane??!! Always see me in nude.. Uihh.. lain cerita tuh...

My eyes... ala, not as beautiful as my Twinkle... dah la rabun, siap pakai contact lense biru nak cover up.. hehehe

Ok ok, later.. kalau ada pikcas... I'll post it in here.. Ok?

Anonymous said...

ahaha... jane memang selalu fikir tu je..
ahahaha mackerel tabby..

Anonymous said...

Cute boy! A Twinkle lookalike!

Any pictures of a pink kebaya at the wedding?

Phil

Anonymous said...

Wah, alot of wedding recently in Kuching. Where did u held yours? lol. I so kepo... ha ha

Twinkle said...

Phil: Hehehe unfortunately, I didn't wear that pink kebaya. But, I have another wedding to attend next week. Definitly I am going to wear that pink kebaya.

alistair:My wedding? I just attend the wedding. Was my cousin's and at Crowne Plaza