Monday, December 31, 2007

Twinkle and Christmas in Mukah...


Our Christmas tree
Christmas is the time of the year where family and relatives will come together and exchanging news. Mukah seems to be a focal point for all Melanau who celebrates Christmas. Every year, Mukah seems to be overflow with people coming home from all over places to celebrate Christmas here. As for our family, it is no exception. Some of my cousins who has not been to Mukah for years (which I haven't seen them for 10 or 15 years) celebrates Christmas here. It is good to see them again. They were really 'polite' with me and Twinkle. However, Twinkle's charm seems to enlighten everyone.


Twinkle in white dress

Twinkle seems to be very happy this year. Her awareness to the surrounding seems to be more acute. Well, this year I painted my home in lemonade colour. She was excited and keeps on saying,"Cantik lebok mummy!!!". Well, it means mummy house's is beautiful.


Twinkle in hot pink dress
Our four years old and ripped dark blue sofa has been changed. It is heartwarming to see Twinkle screaming and jumping up and down to see people sending the set to our home.


Next to Christmas tree
I have been re-arrange all the photos on the wall. There is no new family photos, so it is still my old photos when I was 17 years old with a very short hair! Hmmm...



4 comments:

ck AE76 said...

wahh.... twinkle so sexy and cute~!! *drool*.... lol

Twinkle said...

ck: Heheheheh thanx.

MelB said...

Yah twinkle soo cute-geram I see her-I want to give her a big giant hug!

Twinkle said...

melb: Cute and naughty too. Lelah angai tan ako buyak sien. Adoi...