Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Twinkle and spaghetti...



Lately, Twinkle seems lost her appetite to eat. Well, she usually takes porridge, cheese and Bovril. Of course, I do put fish, vegies and eggs for variation.



Anyway, she loves eating spaghetti. Thanks to Prego spaghetti sauce. The problem is, I am running out of it and it is difficult to find it in Mukah. I might ask the courtesy of my friends or my sister to buy in bulk in Sibu or Kuching.

Or maybe I make my own spaghetti sauce. Well, I just need tomato puree as a main ingredient. The rest is readily available. Hmmm... that is my second option. Luckily I bought Mc Cormick dry oregano. It is the essential ingredient to make spaghetti tastes good! If she stops eating spaghetti, there always mash potato for her to eat. Sometimes she eats it, sometimes she's not. Always depend on her mood!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made simply spaghetti sauce by just poured in a bottle of maggi tomato sauce and cooked with minced meat with lots of bawang besar. Siap, delicious and ok lar... hehe!

Twinkle said...

jane: Ok.. I can try that.. cheaper too huh? Thanx for the recipe...

MelB said...

Yah I make mine by pounding the bawang besar so that it sweetens the sauce and fry it with mince meat and pour with tomato paste puree or tomato sos if you dont have it puree. Kalau ada bacon diced masuk juga to add taste.

Twinkle said...

melb: Thanx for the recipe.. Maybe can try too!