Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Part 2 - Sydney Darling Harbour

Sydney Darling Harbour at night...

Sydney Darling Harbour.... What a nice name.. you know.... as in Darling.... My auntie, being the youngest among 13 is called darling by all families. Sometimes, distant relatives doesn't know her real name and only known her as darling...


Ferry from Darling Harbour to Circullar Quay...

Well, I am not going to blog about her.... I am going to tell a little bit about my experience at Darling Harbour. The place is beautiful.... Well, beautiful as in the scenery and ambience. It is crowded but not overwhelming. I guess because I was there during weekdays. Talking about weather, it was just nice... around 26'C. HmmmmmMMmmm.....



A ship at Maritime Museum.. I think.. I didn't go there... :P

They have Wildlife Centre, Sydney Aquarium, Outback Centre and lovely park where people can go or chill out. It is a one place to go where anyone can explore a lot at one venue. I went to Sydney Aquarium only.... because I love fish. But, hmmmm I prefer KLCC Aquaria because KL have this biggggggggggggggggggggggggggg fish from amazon. I want to go there again... But, Sydney have seals.... KL don't have. Hehehehehehe... Oh.. it cost me AUD28 to see fish at Sydney Aquarium.




Across the bridge is Maritime Museum and more shopping plus restaurants...

I had the chance to go to this restaurant. Damn, I forgot what it was called. Me and my friend had this special menu, which was steak. Both of us had steak. Yumm.... He had medium raw... I had medium. Personally, medium raw tastes better! Per person cost AUD19.90. But it was worth it bcause of the ambience and the scenic view that we had from our table.

Darling Harbour....


What bird is this? Crane?

At night...

On the way to Darling...
Darling Harbour is the place to go whenever you are in Sydney. But do not forget to go to Sydney Opera House. If not, your trip is not complete.



No comments: