Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Part 3 - Simply Sydney

These two really skinny guys are discussing about food...

Ok... part three is mostly about my two days roaming in the centre of Sydney aka shopping area. Just not to get myself lost, I started my journey along George St. It was an easy route for me to follow. Besides that, I had map with me. Hehehehehe.... I am always scared to get lost because I don't want to make unnecessary phone call just to get the right direction. It will be blardy frustrated to get direction from somebody who are busy with something.


I love the rainbow!

I love to do shopping by myself. The freedom of choosing a pair of T-shirts for hours without somebody saying, " Are you done?". It is not neccessarily you have to buy something... but being able to look and wondering around on things that you can't afford definitely therapheutic thing to do. Hey, I am from Mukah and Mukah don't have shopping malls OK? We have Ngiu Kee ONLY... Others, you guys might not recognise the names. Maybe 4D Magnum and CASH Sweep laaaa...

Clear blue sky... still along George Street
He entertained shoppers at David Jones

At David Jones, they even provide granpa playing piano for us shoppers!!! The deparment is mainly bags, shoes, perfumes etc for ladies. I spent two hours drooling over bags over there. They have Juicy Couture, DKNY, Oroton, Gucci, Escada, CK, BURBERRY, Coach etc. Sadly, I didn't get anything from there. I was tempted to get Oroton wallet for AUD114 (after 30% discount)... but I did not! Oh well.... the good thing, I really enjoyed the musics....


They have food court in here. Sushi roll in Sydney is cheaper... AUD1.60! Melbourne is AUD2.50!!!

I basically had two sushi rolls everytime I feel hungry. I love salmon and avocado. MMmm... If I feel hungry some more, I just dropped by at Hungry Jacks. Ahhhhh... Hungry Jacks is tastier than McDonald because their beef grilled.


Queen Victoria... Market? Hehehehe no la... they have posh outlet here, eg COACH, GUCCI etc...

That's her, Queen Victoria...

Speak No Evil, See No Evil, Hear No Evil!

Oh ya... that's one of the pubs along George St. I don't know what's it called. But interesting to see three famous monkeys at pub!!!

Hmm... that's all I have on Sydney. In sum, Sydney is a good place to go for holiday. I think, two days is enough to explore Sydney. But, I prefer Melbourne because I am more familiar with Melbourne. Besides, Cola's papa is in Melbourne. Hehehehehe...

No comments: