Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Cats, Billy and Twinkle....

I love collecting smiley cats. They are cute and always look happy. In fact, I have three of them in my office. Oh ya, this picture is taken by Twinkle. There goes my camera....

Introducing.... Billy the lizard... He is one of our many pets. We have birds, cats... and chicken? I bought Billy because I like the colour of his eyes. It is gold in colour. Someone told me that if they reach to 500gm in weight, I can get a fortune by selling him... Hmm..



No introduction, Twinkle. She just want to show off her sunny. But it is too small for her now. I think I bought it few years back for her to wear. Sigh... she's getting bigger...





2 comments:

Byron Chen said...

Love the lizard, what do you feed her?

Twinkle said...

Hmm... crickets and sago worms.