Monday, September 12, 2011

Scandinavian Apple Cake...




Yesterday me and Twinkle decided to bake an apple cake. It is family's favourite. The cake is moist, not too sweet and easy to bake. The only draw back is that I have to spend more time to cut three apples in cubes! However it is worth an effort.





The recipe is using 225gm of butter, but I simply put the whole block of 250gm. I don't add cinnamon because I don't like the taste of it. I also skipped lemon juice because could not find any at home.






This is the apple cake supposed to look like as from the book.








This is my apple cake. I don't put icing sugar on top because it will make the cake too sweet. You can see the apple cubes.. It is so moist and buttery. Yummm... Damn, I forgot to pack it for lunch today. There are still left in the fridge....








I know.... I am drooling too..






Yup.. that's my usual assistant. Tomorrow is her birthday. I am taking leave tomorrow too. Will blog about her birthday...

2 comments:

Byron Chen said...

Your assistant said: YAY! It's a success!! :)

Twinkle said...

I know... yup.. it is definitely a success....