Sunday, July 16, 2006

Me again...



I thought I want to paste the thing that I typed earlier. But, I changed my mind.

Well, I had this conversation with my friend. I feel awkward and hopeless. I worry too much. Maybe I should shut up. I can always talk to Twinkle. She may not understand but at least she will listen to me. I feel guilty because all the nonsense I told him. He must be tired of me talking crap.

Can I sleep well tonight? I don't know yet. My eyes hurts because of all the tears. I don't want to feel frustrated but sometimes I can't avoid it.

I just need to be home with my child. It has been a week already...

This picture is when Twinkle 5 months old. This picture makes me happy.

1 comment:

Twinkle said...

I am sorry too. Don't feel guilty! Now you make me feel guilty. You are my best and reliable mate!

Me n Twinkle can always count on you.