Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today...

What a day. Yesterday, I had problem with my laptop. It is because of my stupidity. I downloaded this free song and later on, I had to deal with all nasty XXX rated free site. It really slow down the internet connection because of the silly pop ups. I sent my lap top to the shop to do re-format. Hmmm, I am lucky because Byron helped me up. He gave me advice to do this and that. Luckily, it only cost me RM 45.

Today I had a call from Mukah Power Generation regarding with my interview. I think I am going to get the job. The manager, Mr. James called me and he told me he wants to meet me tomorrow at his office. I guess he wants to explain more on the job. I feel confident I will get the job because the other two guys who attended the interview did not get any phone call from Mr. James. Oh well, I will only confirmed it tomorrow. Byron, I need this job!

Oh ya, my friend is going to work with a new company tomorrow. Dear friend, if you are reading this, I wish you all the best. Don't forget to bring along your mug and coffee. Hopefully, tomorrow is a good news for me too.

No comments: