Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sejingkat...

Ok, I went to see Mr. James after almost a month having an interview with him.

I went to Sejingkat Power Station and it took 20 minutes from my sister's house. When I went there, the power plant was really huge.

Mr James told me that Sejingkat Power Plant will be similar to Mukah Power Generation only bigger. I was like... Oh, ok.

Hmm... he actually asked me whether if I'm going to be the control and auto engineer, will I be ready to be sent to Sejingkat aka away from Mukah for 3 to 6 months? I told him that I have no problem because I have place to stay and car to drive. He seems happy to hear that.

I asked him what are the chances and the percentage of me getting the job. He was like telling me that everything is positive. The result will only be known middle August. I was like... oh dear...

So, now all I can do is wait. I know I was given an assurance that I will get the job because I am a local and I have the right education background. The first interview, Mr James had worries over me because I am a woman. Duh! I know... It will be a difficult environment for me. When I was at Sejingkat Power Station, some naughty technicians whistling at me. Hmmm, typical Malaysian guy reaction to see girls. I think they are sexually deprived because not much girls around. Maybe I should distribute blow up to them. Hahahahahahaha!

Even at Sejingkat, all girls work at the admin. I can see that because on the way to Mr James' office I can see girls only work at admin and reception. I asked this sweet bubbly receptionist whether any girl’s engineer. She said no. Hmm… if I’m to train at Sejingkat, I’ll be the first. Oh help me…

August… I will wait for a good news… Keep my finger crossed. I do this for Twinkle.

Byron….. Mr. James reminded me of you.

1 comment:

Twinkle said...

Hehehehe.. yeah I remember, with Barry Adcock. Hahahaha. Yup, send me over the book.

Wey, Mr James is a Chinese la sayang.

Me too... I got credit for that subject.