Friday, January 25, 2008

Moon...


View from my verandah

I am always fascinated by moon. I even installed a widget to monitor how 'full' is the current moon. Last night, she was 92.9% full. Full moon was on 23, I think (That's according to my widget).

I "zoomed" her...


Anyway, I managed to take some pictures of it. But, it is not doing any justice to it since it is actually more beautiful than what you see on the photo. Maybe I need a BIG torch light so I can illuminate the surrounding.... you know... better lighting to capture the image? HMmm... not so practical right.


Three Japanese girls...

Since I am frustrated with the pictures, I decided to take other picture. Well, I bought these dolls from my trip to Beijing. Nice right? I remember saw these dolls somewhere in Kuching. It was very expensive, like RM200+ each. No way I am going to buy them! Then, lucky me, from my trip to Beijing I was able to buy few of them. I spent RM100 to get five of them!! Hehehehe, what a bargain!


Another two...

4 comments:

MelB said...

The dolls look beautiful- are they Japanese or Chinese?

Anonymous said...

Linda, thanks for all these pics.

I'm not a doll person so no comments on them but great pictures of the moon!

Twinkle said...

melb: They are Japanese... but Made in China... Hehehehhe

phil: Thanks. Yup... everyone loves moon!

Dew said...

China made turned Japanese. Kekeke. Betrayal!