Thursday, January 03, 2008

Smiley faces...

Twinkle is eating Dedek's little plastic fingers (her doll called Dedek)

Well, I guess it is a good idea to put a happy pictures of kids. So, that's Twinkle with her doll Dedek (given by Auntie Theresa to her). You know what, whenever she is naughty, I just grab Dedek and hit the doll on the bum. Then, Twinkle will starts to cry and stop doing whatever she's been doing and running towards me to rescue Dedek. Hehehehehe, I try to avoid pinching or hitting her ( oi... I am not abusing my baby, but I give her some hit on her bum, which is protected by her pampers!!). Even worst, I even hit her Patrick (the soft toy that always accompany her to sleep). Then, she will be like....... "Mummyyy!!!!! Sorry!!!". Then, as always trying to rescue her soft toy from further abuse by me.


Alip is trying to tell everyone there is cicak or lizard on the ceiling
Alip, my 11 months old nephew. He is simply gorgeous. Whenever I am with Alip, Twinkle will be fuming with jealousy. She starts to pull me, making funny noises or even SUCKING Alip's pacifier!! Anything la to get cheap publicity. Mind you, Twinkle does not do any pacifier thingy. My sister has to buy extra pacifier in case both of them want it. Haiyaaa!!!

This picture simply melt my heart...

Me and Twinkle has the same eyebrows... Macam eyebrows rabbit kata my sister!

The other two pictures... hmm just loving it. It is simply therapheutic by gazing at it. It is almost... what can I say... stress free pictures. Kids... they are just simply blessing in life. Lucky me, I have one.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww twinkle is gorgeous as well!! i wish i hv my babies soon, boleh tolong cari boyfren for me? hehe!!!

Twinkle said...

jane: Hehehehe... Boleh... berapa kilo bf u nak?

Byron Chen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Byron Chen said...

didn't know Twinkle is the jealous type. hehe

MelB said...

Yah kids are truly blessings! Soo beautiful to look at and comforting to have around. Hope I can see Twinkle soon when i go to Mukah.