Monday, January 07, 2008

Twinkle and her new hair cut!

Twinkle feeding chickens

I cut her hair. Actually, it has been a war between me and her. "Cut hair ok?". "NO!!". She hates it when I try to cut her hair.



Twinkle and Al...

So, luckily on Sunday, I managed to persuade her to cut her hair. The reason was simply, there was a little boy waiting in line to get haircut. So, me and my sister were telling Twinkle how cute and handsome the boy after having his haircut. Twinkle was excited and she also eager to get her own haircut!

Twinkle and her... swing?

I didn't take any pictures of her having her hair cut simply because I didn't want to pissed her off. So, only the 'after' pictures are eligible.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! omg! both babies r cute!

Twinkle said...

jane: Tq... :)

Byron Chen said...

OO-oo-oo-oeo...Is Twinkle practicing to become a Jungle Woman?

Twinkle said...

byron: U mean jane right? Hehehehe good also, can asked her to pluck coconut.

Seizhin said...

So cute! This reminds me that I always wants a daughter!

naeboo~ said...

ur twinkle is the cutest baby on earth!!!

until i decide to have my own la. hahahahaha then my baby of coz cutest in my eyes. :P